You can contact the Ombudsperson about any issue related to your experience as a member of the Graduate School community. Contact the office if you:
- Need someone to listen to you on a confidential basis
- Need information about policies or procedures
- Believe you have been treated unfairly and want to know what options are available
- Are facing a difficult decision and are not sure what options are available
- Want advice about strategies to resolve a conflict
- Need an impartial perspective about your situation by a person with expertise in conflict resolution
- Want help communicating with another individual or group of people
- Want support resolving a conflict by a facilitated meeting or mediation
- Want to retain control over how your concern is handled
Arranging an Appointment
You can call, email or stop by. If you send an email, please do not include a detailed description of the issues as confidentiality cannot be guaranteed for email communication.
You can also stop by. See the receptionist in room 120 of the GLC.